Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

Thanks for the info AudiDoc. It's all very frustrating!

Sorry to hear that you had problems with PodPoint, my installation was straight forward after I completed my own groundworks which no doubt contributed to a stress-free process.

Yes indeed, let's hope for good news next week, I'll let you know as soon as I hear something concrete.

Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

So the Weser Highway looks nearly to be at Grimsby and City of Rotterdam has just left Emden and due in tomorrow so hopefully some of our cars on one of those!
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

Phoned Slough Audi for an update yesterday, they are still convinced my car is being delivered 07/01/22, and have booked the transporter, although I still have no build date :D :D :D

Deluded I think is the word
Deleted User 213

I received this message from Audi UK on Twitter yesterday:

"The order tracking system we use is not currently showing accurate vehicle status flags. This means the notifications being provided are incorrect and do not accurately show your vehicles status. We have Technicians working on this as we speak and we hope to have the issue rectified at the very earliest opportunity. Please do check back in with us next week when we hope to be able to provide accurate information for you. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused."
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

Yup been the same for nearly 2 weeks, you would have thought someone would have turned it on and off again by now
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

So my Q4 went into production week 35 ( end Aug) it’s still in production dealer thinks it will be a further 5 weeks before it might pop out of the factory, then getting it delivered, will be lucky to get it before Xmas and I ordered start of June

Good luck, I understand there is a boat load of Tesla’s if anyone can’t wait to make the switch to elec 😝
SQ8Vorsprung

Post by SQ8Vorsprung »

I've been told build week 39.....ordered first week of July....So Happy New Year 2022!
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

Mental, mine was ordered last week of aug, still no build date, but dealership convinced it’s being delivered 07/01/22 😂😂😂
q4Ricky

Post by q4Ricky »

Fingers crossed mate:)
Deleted User 213

If anyone gets really fed up waiting you can order the Tesla Model Y Long Range in the UK now for early 2022 delivery!