Build your own Audi

All Audi Q4 related discussions
q4Ricky

Post by q4Ricky »

Hi All,

I am almost at the point of ordering a q4 Sportback

Whats holding me back is the following, which I hope someone can verify?

the choice of car I'm looking at is the q4 Vorsprung Sportback 50 quarto.

on the Audi uk website, you get a choice of 2 x 21" wheels (Which I personally don't like)
on the Audi de website, you get a choice of 3 x 21" wheels.

The wheel in question and which has been advertised on most website pictures? and most probably caught everyones eye is

The 21" 5 arm rotor aero design, which I personally think looks great and fitting for this car.

Since I believe these cars can only be ordered with a 6-8 month lead time and also being built in Germany?

Can you order this wheel, even though it's not an option on the uk website?

Can anyone confirm if the 2022 model, will have the upgraded 11.6" screen, as mentioned in Audi Infotainment?

Thanks,
q4Ricky

q4Ricky

Post by q4Ricky »

Hi All,

Anyone have any info on this post? as this is the most important to me, as to ordering the Q4 or not?

Its amazing what a set of wheels can do to the overall look of the car..
elmdm

Post by elmdm »

Personally we just went with the default option on the edition 1. With part supplies and delays as they are, I’d certainly not want to venture off the available options in the configurator. If you feel that strongly and want to take the chance you might be able to strike a deal with the dealer to swap out with something from the aftermarket range (q4 not on the model list y though)
https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/zubeho ... tyres/rims#
q4Ricky

Post by q4Ricky »

Hi

Thanks for your reply, are you getting your e1 soon?

I am happy to wait for the car, knowing that I can get those 21" aero wheels (Making sure it's down in writing though).

Have you heard if the 2022 model MMI plus screen is being upgraded from 10.1 to 11.6" screen?
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

To be fair pal, you’ll probably be lucky to even get a screen at the moment, be going back to cassette at this rate
q4Ricky

Post by q4Ricky »

yeah, I was thinking about dusting down my 8 tracks in the attic..