Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

fobong wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:37 pm
Just ordered a Q4 40 Edition 1 in Navarro Blue with C/S & Tech packs and this thread has given me the fear! When I was in test driving it, salesman suggested mid Feb for delivery (though not sure what spec that was for) - but judging by this thread that seems optimistic! I was hoping for March (in time for a 22 plate) but could be much later?

Also what's this about no wireless charging? The one I test drove had it, has it been removed? I just assumed it was standard...
Removed for all due to lack of chips, some people have been lucky, but def from around oct production, no go.

As for March for delivery, dream on im afraid, unless it’s a car the dealer has ordered at least 3/4 months ago, I ordered start of august and haven’t even got a build date, my estimate as it stands is end of April/May delivery.

Sad reality at the moment, I’ve given up chasing and arguing, when it turns up it turns up

howard_s

Post by howard_s »

Hi All.
I'm new to the forum, having found it searching the web for delays to Q4 e-tron delivery.

I ordered a Q4 e-tron 50 quattro back at the start of July - C&S Pack, Tech Pack & Towbar. I have had the standard text message from Audi about delay in delivery but have received no communication since then! I've tried to get a tentative build and delivery date from my dealer (Audi Liverpool) and also e-mailed Audi UK about progress but had no information at all.

How are people who ordered at the same sort of time getting on with delivery dates? Can anyone suggest how I could possibly get more information or am I just wasting my time to be more disappointed than I am already?
hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

You can try to WhatsApp them on 0113 733 4311‬ with your order number. They typically reply in a friendly manner with some information on planned build and actual build date, if they know it. However, for the last month or so, they have just been saying they don't know anything!

Q4 e-Tron 50 Quattro C/S
WK29 - Ordered
WK30 - Confirmed order by Audi
WK35 - Target build WK37
WK37 - Confirmed build.

WK48 - My estimated build completion date based on the experience of others on this forum; however, it seems like the semi-conductor issue is getting worse so logic probably doesn't apply to this.
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

howard_s wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:57 am
Hi All.
I'm new to the forum, having found it searching the web for delays to Q4 e-tron delivery.

I ordered a Q4 e-tron 50 quattro back at the start of July - C&S Pack, Tech Pack & Towbar. I have had the standard text message from Audi about delay in delivery but have received no communication since then! I've tried to get a tentative build and delivery date from my dealer (Audi Liverpool) and also e-mailed Audi UK about progress but had no information at all.

How are people who ordered at the same sort of time getting on with delivery dates? Can anyone suggest how I could possibly get more information or am I just wasting my time to be more disappointed than I am already?

If you ordered the towbar option mate, earliest you’ll get it is July 2022, I was told direct from Audi UK that the control unit for the folding towbar was not available to Audi for a considerable amount of time, I was told if I wanted to keep it, the earliest delivery was July 2022, I took it off, and my delivery dropped to January, but subsequently has now moved to April.

I know Audi actually removed it from the option list for a while, think it’s back on now though.

Ordered 08 Aug
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

On purchasing my Q4 40 with many options inc. Ambient Lighting I was told week 43. Sheffield Audi told me that week 44 (week just gone) had been confirmed and that’s last I heard.
hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

I just received an update on my order and it's finally completed build and on the way to the port; we may get it just before Christmas...

Q4 e-Tron 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
WK29 - Ordered
WK30 - Confirmed order by Audi
WK35 - Target build WK37
WK37 - Confirmed build.
WK45 - Completed build; on way to EU port
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
ptsgray

Post by ptsgray »

I am wee bit annoyed that I has ordered Audi Q4 e Tron 40, Edition 1 on 13th of July with Comfort Sound, tech and blind spot, they gave me estimate the delivery was 31st of October, the dealer contact that the Audi has slot for build date as first week of December so today I received e mail from my dealer to informed me that the slot of build date has push forward to middle of January and might be delivery to the dealer in middle of February !!!
im disappointed with it they can fix the date and kept changing however I understand due the chip shortage and I have been checking others car manufactures are the same problems.
So im hoping that is the final date slot as middle of January and no more changing!
Tony

Post by Tony »

Oh my, that is a big delay!
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

Mines gone from, Jan delivery, to April delivery now no known delivery, they cannot give me a build date, they can’t give me any information at all.

Slowly giving up
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Hey all

Update for me ordered sline with tech/soundnComfort pack, plus matrixlights, adaptive suspension start of June

build date was week 35, went into build on that date but took until mid October to be build complete, car now arrived in UK this week and waiting to land a dealership to pick up, dealer believes it has Audi phone box n 2 keys so all good,

Keep the faith / maybe iam lucky