Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
AWonderland17

Post by AWonderland17 »

Car was built week 35 (week beginning 15th august). Confirmed it is now sat waiting to be shipped to the UK.

Originally I was told end of October (lease through work) but Audi have said if there are no delays, it could be end of September 🤞🤞

Now to start arranging how to sell my current pcp car!

Ordered s line 40, c&s pack, ambient lighting in aurora violet.

InStereo

Post by InStereo »

I ordered in March 2022, Sport model, no extras, still waiting on a delivery date, told late October at the moment, original delivery estimate was February23 but it's just been pushed back every month.
In half a mind to cancel the order already, got colleagues, one that has ordered a BMW iX within the last 2 months (getting delivered Friday) and another colleague ordered a Jaguar iPace ordered within the last month and already delivered. I know that ordering a new car is definitely a first world problem and guilty to complain, just a little mind boggling that it can take almost 2 years to get your car.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Yeah that's insane, I know Volvo and Polestar have cars available within 4 weeks!
Robery0162

Post by Robery0162 »

Now got a week 42 build date. Anybody know how long from build until it is sitting on my drive? I will need to dust down the podpoint which Audi kindly paid for and was installed in March last year - still unused!
DocH

Post by DocH »

Mine was "ordered" Week 32 - "ordered" in the sense that I was able to reserve a Q4 already in the build schedule that my dealership had ordered as a demonstrator. As the group has seven Audi dealerships, they order plenty so there were two full screens of Q4s on order back then.

My car was built in Week 38 and has arrived in the UK this week. Will get to the dealership next week and I can then have it any time after that (so Week 42).
Car was shipped to Immingham as I understand it and the dealership is in Lincolnshire, so not far to travel.
=======================================
MY24 Q4 Black Edition
Navarra Blue, Tech Pack
Intelligent Octopus, Simpson & Partners Home Plus charger
https://share.octopus.energy/kind-star-628
=======================================
big jon

Post by big jon »

i have ordered a 45 sport sportback quattro, been told 24 weeks, how long have customers been waiting who have recently took delivery?
smd

Post by smd »

big jon wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:54 pm
i have ordered a 45 sport sportback quattro, been told 24 weeks, how long have customers been waiting who have recently took delivery?
wow 6 months is a long time ,
we was lucky there was a car in the colour and spec we wanted with the added bonus of a heat pump, was in the port we got our car 1 week later,
we've had it around a month and so far all good , 👍
2024 black edition q4 45
navarra blue
tech pack
heat pump
Handydave

Post by Handydave »

The longest delays seem to be for cars ordered with Tech Pack Pro (the version that included 360deg parking cameras, which was only available until end of October 2023 - later versions of the TPP seem to have a 360deg diagram fed from the ultrasonic parking sensors).

Anyway, my Q4 45 with TPP ordered mid October 23 is scheduled for build week 16, mid April 24.
Andym1986

Post by Andym1986 »

Hi. I wondered if anyone else has recent experience of lead times from order?

I ordered a 45 Quattro Black Edition with Tech Pack in mid February. The lease company seem to be suggesting 6 months but hoping it might be sooner!
Wildgoose1uk

Post by Wildgoose1uk »

My car Q4 S Line with raised boot floor ordered 3 Feb has been confirmed as completed. Does anyone know the current timescales for shipping and delivery?

TiA