Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
weevil1

Post by weevil1 »

Order cancelled! Q4 SB S line order Nov 21. Car built in March but one of those with a recall on software (6-7 hours work). Have been given an "estimated release week" (presuming that's the Emden backlog) of week 30 so possibly mid August delivery. And that is unconfirmed! So, the car will have been built for 6 months and just sat there. Unacceptable and time to move on.

Q4 When

Post by Q4 When »

That’s unbelievable, hope I’m not in the same situation, as my SB was made w/c 20th March and has been in Emden for 4 weeks. Audi Slough still telling me delivery in May. Don’t want to cancel as my work scheme hasn’t kept pace with lease price increases, so I would get a Skoda instead and never receive that either
Robery0162

Post by Robery0162 »

Does anybody know if there are different delivery delays in manufacture between a sportback and the estate? Ordered an Edition 1 sportback in Dec 21 before MickeyAbbott, but no sign of manufacture or delivery.
Q4 When

Post by Q4 When »

A colleague order a Sport estate 1 month (Nov21)after I order my Sline Sportback (Oct21), he had his estate delivered in Feb, while mine is in Emden black hole. Not sure on Edition 1 Est v SB, but does seem SB is more likely to be delayed
idpike1

Post by idpike1 »

Hi.

After ordering november 2021 via leaseplan on company scheme for a q4 sportback s-line with c&s pack. It's finally arrived, dates pushed back to June 15th but updated for May and then Audi rang to say it was available for delivery a week ago.

So all a bit mad as having to get podpoint installed in hast and also send my personal lease back.

First impressions happy, and slowly forgetting the delays.

Good luck all still waiting. It is a lovely car.
Q4 When

Post by Q4 When »

Congrats idpike1, I ordered the same model and spec at end of Oct21, just wondering now if Ambient lighting pack has caused delay, as probably requires some software. Hopefully, my call from Audi will come soon
Darola

Post by Darola »

idpike1 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:15 pm
Hi.

After ordering november 2021 via leaseplan on company scheme for a q4 sportback s-line with c&s pack. It's finally arrived, dates pushed back to June 15th but updated for May and then Audi rang to say it was available for delivery a week ago.

So all a bit mad as having to get podpoint installed in hast and also send my personal lease back.

First impressions happy, and slowly forgetting the delays.

Good luck all still waiting. It is a lovely car.
Congrats! You obviously got lucky with its positioning at the port. Mines been built since end of Jan, but still no clue when it will cross the water…
Darola

Post by Darola »

:oops: :roll: - nice email this morning! assuming this date sticks, that will be 21 mths since order - have no clue how bad things are for it to take 6 months from build (week 4 ) to delivery (week 30)! Absolute shambles!

The manufacturer for your order number xxxxx has updated the stock date of your new vehicle to End July.

We understand waiting longer for your vehicle isn't what you wanted. Ongoing supply issues across the UK motor industry mean we’re currently seeing increased numbers of vehicles being delayed. We will continue to send you regular updates on when you can expect delivery of your vehicle.”
Ashkings

Post by Ashkings »

weevil1 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:57 am
Order cancelled! Q4 SB S line order Nov 21. Car built in March but one of those with a recall on software (6-7 hours work). Have been given an "estimated release week" (presuming that's the Emden backlog) of week 30 so possibly mid August delivery. And that is unconfirmed! So, the car will have been built for 6 months and just sat there. Unacceptable and time to move on.
Ordered my in March 2022 Edition 1 Sportback. Communication with dealer and Audi U.K. is atrocious and I am close to cancelling now. What are attractive alternatives. I am even tempted to revert to petrol engine as most premium EV have long waiting lists and the case for EV is getting not so attractive.
Cocoathecat

Post by Cocoathecat »

Hi Everone,
We order a Etron Oct 21, we were promised in March that we would receive our car in April, then told may I spoke to audi in April and they said it had been not ship from China, yes ship, but it had been ship to there factory in Germany not sent to England, it has been there since the end of March! 8 spoke to Audi again thus week and now they are saying delivery will be week 30 minimum, so we might get the car now September or even October, that means it will taken 2 years to get the car....!
It ajoke, I think everyone is right they are trying to get everyone to cancel so they can charge more...!
If anyone has any good news about ordering one on October 21 and got there car can let us know are they really as good as they say are and worth the wait as we have nearly cancel the car 3 times due to delays.
Good news would be great as we have really not had a good year so far.
Cocoa