Software Update

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Thanks.

Unfortunately it looks like Audi U.K. are still not ready to release this update.

Please let us know what happens when you get the update done.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586

50QuattroNotts

Post by 50QuattroNotts »

Hi all,

I have been following this thread for some time so thought I'd sign up and add my experience.

50 Quattro Edition 1 C&S Tech Pack - delivered Feb 2022 on version 3608 (without wireless phone charging as was specified when ordered!).

Generally the car is OK but no way worth the list price (I have it via a salary sacrifice scheme through work).

I like the HUD, the range / power is fine for our use, it's bigger inside than the outside would suggest, good grip, front seats are good... many fairly decent things. As a package it's still 'good' given we wanted a normal looking / operating family car that just happened to be an EV.

Unfortunately, it also has all the same reported software shortcomings which are just embarrassing compared to competitors.

I also have an intermittent issue with the Sonos sound system where it crackles over bumpy ground (loose connection somewhere but has proved difficult to isolate). This is probably not helped by the awful ride quality on the Edition 1 20" wheels with the lower sports suspension (big fail in not ticking the adaptive dampers box!).

Seeing some progress with the software in other countries, I contacted Audi Nottingham today and whilst there is a minor update that is due on mine, it's not the main 3608 update. So it doesn't sound like we're quite there in the UK yet. 😔

However, I did get it booked in for the other bits and the earliest possibility with my local dealer was start of June... well maybe it will be ready by then! 😆
Babushka

Post by Babushka »

My dad is working at a VW dealer here in Norway that also sells Audi. In an internal email they were told that Audi will start with RWD first then move on to AWD…

At least here in Norway not many people bought RWD.
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

Dealer told my wife 6000 in UK to do, doing in batches of 1500, ours isn't in the first batch but they have one in next week, and hopefully ours will be in next few weeks...
Burchio

Post by Burchio »

Dealer just called me, car is being updated however it’s taking long. Hopefully back by the weekend
ScottyQ4

Post by ScottyQ4 »

Burchio wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:35 pm
Dealer just called me, car is being updated however it’s taking long. Hopefully back by the weekend
What year/ month is your vehicle??
Chowmann

Post by Chowmann »

Just got mine booked in for the update next Wednesday. 🙏 hopefully all the issues with the car and lack of app functionality will be resolved.
I’m in the UK and got the car January ‘22
Q4 Sportback S Line 40 C&S Interior Pack Typhoon Grey
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

ScottyQ4 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:54 pm
Burchio wrote:
What year/ month is your vehicle??
October 2021
Burchio

Post by Burchio »

Burchio wrote:
Dec 21
ScottyQ4

Post by ScottyQ4 »

Snap. Hopefully I may get a call from Audi then.