Audi Connect issues in new car

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
cpdavies24

Post by cpdavies24 »

Just picked up my Q4 today (50 S-Line) and my initial impression is that I'm going to love it, but there are a few glitches:

- It won't connect properly to Audi Connect and the app on my iphone doesn't show any info from my car- the dealer spend an hour with me trying to fix it but says there is a problem with it and they are waiting for a patch to be issued by Audi. He gave me a Dataplug but that doesn't seem to work either.
- The Bluetooth connection to my iphone seems to come and go (maybe this is related?)
- On the satnav there is just the standard map, even though satellite imagery is switched on. I see from other threads that satellite imagery had disappeared for some users a few months ago, but not sure if that was fixed

Any suggestions anybody?

Tony

Post by Tony »

No idea what Audi Connect is but you need the My Audi app to work with your car, if your dealer doesn't know that then goodluck 😂
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

Correct me if I’m wrong but Audi Connect the data use of the imbedded SIm that gives you news and other services when you’re logged into MMI.
Have you or your dealer logged you into MMI?
cpdavies24

Post by cpdavies24 »

Yes the dealer was trying to link the My Audi app on my iphone to the car Both are logged in but they won't talk to each other.