Roof bars for Q4 Sportback

All Audi Q4 related discussions
theaaronw

Post by theaaronw »

Hi, wonder if anyone can help. Sorry if there is already a thread on this but couldn’t find it.

I’ve just received delivery of my Q4 sportback. I need some roof bars to carry my roof box for camping trips.

I was planning on getting some new fittings for my Cruz Airo bars, I have had two sets of feet to use on my old Q3 and temporarily on a 5 Series. This worked well. The feet are only about £20.

The only bars that I can find fully recommended for the sportback are Thule, and would need a whole new kit, minimum of £200 but closer to £300 for aero style bars.

Cruz don’t seem to have any fittings recommended for the Q4 sport back but they do have some for the Q3 sportback. I could use these with my existing bars and it would only cost about 20 quid

Link to the fittings below, has anyone got any experience of fitting Cruz bars to a Q4 sportback or generally any advice to avoid having to buy an expensive Thule set up. In simple terms I can’t see why these feet wouldn’t work for the Q4 sportback if they are okay for Q3 sportback, but clearly don’t want the roof box coming off on the motorway! Cheers

http://www.cruzber.com/instrucciones/93 ... 95-Lv7.pdf