Audi Q4 E-Tron 50 2024 Quattro Capped LvL3 DC Charging in winter?

All Audi Q4 related discussions
shiftingeden

Post by shiftingeden »

Good Evening

I am currently located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I have had my car for only a few week and i have been testing its ability to rapid charge under temperatures from -10C to 0C.
I have tried many different CCS DC chargers ranging from 50khw, 100Khw and even 180Kwh.. here are my findings
Depending on the brand or type of charger, i usually get no more than 22kwh. (battery state of charge as low as 16% and as high as 52%), doesnt affect speed, never goes up higher than 22kwh.
there was only 1 occasion when the battery was around 26% state of charge and i went to a 180kwh and it was 0C , i was able to pull approx 62Kwh.
i have attached several images, the most important one is the expected charge speed based on the current state of charge.
they claim it goes over 100Kwh, i have yet to experience anything over 62kwh. i am not sure if it is because of the weather and yes i stated over 20minutes waiting for it to ramp up, it doesnt.

i want to know what other peoples experiences are and what is the advice and will things be different in summer.
thank you

https://postimg.cc/gallery/C5X0zdg